Born as a noble villa,
A country house built in the early 1800's, commissioned by a local Baron of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.
It immediately recognizes the noble upper floor used in its rooms embellished with artisan flooring, some authentic Villa Liberty furniture of the villa and very rare marble baths.
Differentiated the lower floor where the cellars originally used to be, and the earth's products were worked, activities dedicated to the owner's peasants.
Now a clever and delicate complex restoration has brought this underdeveloped environment to new splendor while still livening the perception of the idea of ancient ways.
There was the grape press and the wine is now a precious big candlestick, where it was the millstone for the olives and the oil now is a large "squaring" bed, where was the firing area for tomato sauces and Other earth products are now a wardrobe and adjacent to a superb suite with a rare bathtub worked in a single block in the famous "Trani stone".